The QuestMaster Hut
Is where you pickup and complete quests. He can be found at 20,21 in The Wilderness and offers quests every hour on the hour.
The QuestMaster will instruct you to kill a certain Special monster in a particular zone.
If you are the first to find the special monster and defeat it, then return to the hut to receive your reward.
You can only sign up for one quest at a time, and you can only get the reward for a quest you have signed up to.
In case you completed a quest, it is important that you collect your reward before the time runs out on the quest.
Many players can sign up for the same quest, and only the first one to complete it gets the reward.
Quests are level restricted and you will only be able to view quests appropriate for your level range
The QuestMaster will never tell you which Special monster you have to defeat.
You can, however, keep track of which specials you have already killed, by using the in-game Quest tab on the left menu which is automatically updated as you kill during the quest.
Each quest can provide a bonus to experience and gold depending on how many special monsters are killed during the quest.
- First Kill Bonus: Provides a flat +15% Quest Bonus if the first special killed completes the quest
- +2% Quest Bonus per special killed
- +5% Bonus every 10 specials killed
- Max Quest Bonus is +60% Experience and Gold
There are three types of quests with several subcategories:
- Normal – Common (94% Chance)
- Experience and Gold calculated based on zone mobs exp / gold along with various modifiers to randomize it.
- 10% chance to roll 35% more Gold
- 10% chance to roll 50% more Experience
- Items – Rare (5% Chance)
- Weak Experience and Gold reward
- 75% Chance for Gem
- 30% Chance for Fusion Gem Instead
- 25% Chance for Shadow Gear
- Type is randomly generated.
- Grade is selected based on zones level
- Accessory – Very Rare (1% Chance)
- Very weak Experience and Gold Reward
- Most of these accessories are quest-exclusive and usually provide a benefit stronger than anything bought or from a conquest.
- See /accessories or /acc in-game to see a list of the accessories or visit the accessories page.
- 1% extra chance at a Shimlarian Sigil Accessory if you’re Level 1,250,000+
Quest Timer & Quest Bribing
Without a special clan bonus you can only complete one quest every once in a while. The time is based on your current level, as following:
1 – 599: 2h
- 600 – 1,500: 3h
- 1,500 – 2,999: 4h
- 3,000 – 4,999: 5h
- 5,000 – 9,999: 6h
- 10,000 – 24,999: 7h
- 25,000 – 49,999: 8h
- 50,000 – 99,999: 9h
- 100,000 – 499,999: 10h
- 500,000 – 999,999: 11h
- 1,000,000+: 12h
You may -of course- bribe the QuestMaster, to reduce the time before you can take another quest.
Each Malachite you hand to the QuestMaster, will reduce the cooldown by:
Grade 1, 2 – 1 hour
Grade 3, 4 – 2 hours
Grade 5 – 3 hours
- Grade 6 – 4 hours
- Grade 7 – 5 hours
- Grade 8 – 6 hours
- Grade 9 – 8 hours
The minimum grade that must be used, depends on your level:
Level 500+: Malachite^2+
Level 1,500+: Malachite^3+
Level 3,000+: Malachite^4+
- Level 7,000+: Malachite^5+
- Level 20,000+: Malachite^6+
- Level 50,000+: Malachite^7+
- Level 100,000+: Malachite^8+
- Level 200,000+: Malachite^9
Using the in-game command: /quest will show you how many quests you have completed and when you are eligible to start another.